- Paver is a pre-cast piece made up of bricks, concrete or stones and is widely used for exterior landscaping applications. Sandstone pavers is a common material used for designing pavers.
- Most people prefer sandstone pavers these days for their houses. They're generally used for paving driveways, docks, walkways, balconies, pools and patios. They come in various beautiful textures and patterns.
- They're beautiful, versatile and elegant, radiating warmth and beauty in their surroundings. They are manufactured by heating the mixture under a high intensity of heat which makes them hard and durable and also keeps them stain free.
Sandstone pavers are extremely popular all over Australia and are seen in various external applications such as gardens, landscapes and of course pavers in residential and commercial places. To make your home interiors and exteriors more appealing and beautiful, you should use sandstone pavers for lining your falls, pavements and walls.
- They are perfect for all weathers and environment types. Because of their neutral shades, they remain cool in summers and warm during winters. They are known for their strength and durability and can be fixed easily using standard installation tools. Due to water-resistant properties, they are also used for constructing fountains, garden idols and pools.
- They come in variety of designs, shapes and forms so you can easily use them everywhere. You can even co-ordinate them with the color of your room so as to complement your interiors.
- They are considered as new generation stone pavers and find extensive use in gardens, schools, offices and in public places like jogging tracks and parks.
- They make great additions to public places, homes, commercial complexes and other structures. They are resistant to daily wear and tear, climatic aberration or corrosion. They blend seamlessly with any materials and look natural while providing great finish to your pavement and garden area.
Sandstone pavers are a favorite among architects and builders. Because of their versatile nature they can be used to enhance the looks of an area easily. Sandstone paver tiles are becoming popular as a flexible option for use in many areas of a building, home or office exteriors.