- Get a non-abrasive sponge or cloth and dip it in water. Squeeze it to get rid of extra water and make it damped.
- Put a small amount of mild liquid soap directly on wet sponge or cloth. Squeeze it to make some lather.
- Wipe the granite stone basin with the wet and soapy sponge/cloth thoroughly. Concentrate on the areas that have accumulated dirt or formed crystal out of water minerals.
- Rinse the sink thoroughly without leaving any traces of soap in the basin. Repeat the process until clean water flows out of the sink.
- Take a soft, dry cotton cloth to wipe out water completely.
- If you still find the sink appearing dull, probably there is still some residue left in there. In that case repeat step 4 and 5.
Thursday, 6 September 2012